Sunday, August 1, 2010

Connie's Party

To Jayme:

Thank you so much for helping me photograph Connie’s retirement party last night. I really appreciate your support!

We must have looked professional, because one partygoer asked if we were partners, and another asked if we do weddings! J

I love the image you posted, and can’t wait to see the rest of your photos!

Now here are a few of mine…





Happiness is not solitary, but social; and so we can never have it without sharing it with others. ~Henry Van Dyke

7 comments:

Dee said...

They're beautiful, Trishalyn. Another successful endeavor. You just keep getting better and better. I love checking your blog site.

Bridget said...

these are well done trish.i am glad you had jayme as a partner.you 2 can do my wedding any time!

Framing Images and Memories said...

You should be partners and do weddings! So happy you were able to photograph and enjoy yourself!
Nice photos though I dont know who the ladies are.

imagesisee said...

Great images, Trish. I really love the second of the flower vases. Sounds like you did a great job and even had somewhat of a good time. Sorry again that I wasn't there...

Dee said...

P.S. That cake looks good enough to eat....... ;)

Marty said...

Looks like a fun party with every detail attended to...And you ARE a professional!

J.L.Velez said...

I was happy to do it and I'm glad we seemed professional :) Well, you definitely have the franchise on that, not me!:) I love these shots!