Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Grab Shot


A few weeks ago I was walking along Main Street, when this big truck came roaring down the street. As it slowed to make a turn, I grabbed this shot. Not my best work, but it IS colorful.

Which brings me to my point. “A Splash of Color” was my intended post for today. Not a splash of color from a truck, but a splash of color from flowers.

So what happened? Your guess is as good as mine!

Over the course of a few frustrating hours, numerous attempts were made to upload the flower image. However, each endeavor resulted in something called “Internal Error.”

Hmmm. Sounds nasty, doesn’t it? I wondered if it meant my internal or its internal. Things were getting just a bit too personal.

I finally surrendered and grabbed this shot instead…and it worked. Go figure.

4 comments:

Dee said...

Love it, Trishalyn........

J.L.Velez said...

That image IS colorful and oh so sharp! I love that you got it on the fly and the angle. Gotta love it when technology doesn't cooperate:)

Bridget said...

i feel your frustration.
nice grab shot!
great color.

Linda said...

I love it. Beautiful colors. I've never seen a truck like that. I think your experience was a serendipitous one. Flowers are awesome, but this is unexpected and unique.

See how it pays to always have your camera ready? I should follow my own advice.