Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!


















Friday was good.  It was Good Friday.

·      I had the day off from work (good contract!)
·      I got my car fixed and the good mechanic didn’t charge me a dime (very good!)
·      I watched a good movie (Fly Away Home)
·      I received a good, cheerful email from my son (he was having a good day, too!)
·      I did NOT have to cook dinner (good leftovers of my favorite meal!)
·      I got an unexpected phone call from a faraway, good friend (she shared her good…GREAT…news with me!)
·      I received a good surprise…a package in the mail from my faraway, good friend (yes, the same good friend who called me that day with her good…GREAT…news!)
·      I found an adorable, washcloth bunny inside my surprise package…a very good gift from my good (GREAT) friend (thanks, Karen!)

Somebunny loves me, too!   J

2 comments:

Linda said...

Great, encouraging post. It's always "good" to remember and tell others about our blessings.

Bridget said...

can't beat a GOOD day like that.
thank god for the good days filled with good friends and good surprises.
it is all good.
i am going to stop now.
thank goodness.