Thursday, June 3, 2010

Family Snapshots

Recently I spent two glorious weeks visiting my sister, Marty, in sunny Florida.

During my stay I soaked up more than just sunshine. I simply reveled in being with family as I immersed myself in their lives. Lucky for you, I documented our activities with tons of family snapshots. J

The first weekend of my visit, Marty’s grandsons performed at a recital. Notice Peter’s Nintendo DSi sticking out of his pocket! It sure kept him occupied backstage for over 2 ½ hours while he waited patiently before…and after…his two-minute performance.

Mother’s Day was celebrated poolside while my nephew grilled steaks to perfection for our dinner.

Little brother Jack couldn’t resist annoying his sister, Lauren, by getting in the shot. I found him to be endearing and snapped away!


I finally captured the bathing beauties without little brother in the background, but the first photo is still my favorite!

Well, that’s it for the first five. But hey…cheer up…only three thousand, eight hundred and forty-nine to go!

When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses. ~Joyce Brothers

4 comments:

Dee said...

I LOVE them, Trish.... Keep them coming.

Framing Images and Memories said...

sooo happy that you were able to spend quality time in the very sunny, very beautiful state of Florida. You write as if you enjoyed every moment!

Bridget said...

these are great trish!!!
my favorite is peter at the grand piano.
also love the sister shot :)
can't wait to see more.

Marty said...

Love the stories to go with them...Can't remember where you took that first shot!