Sunday, July 24, 2011

Faceless Portraits



(For best viewing, please click to enlarge)

The photo group I belong to met this week for another round of the 4 GF’s:  great friends, great food, great fotos (theirs…not mine!), and great fun!

At our meetings, we share the results of our latest “homework” project.  This month, it was Faceless Portraits…a delightful photo assignment (thanks, Linda)!  I’m always amazed at the various interpretations that come out of these assignments.  The other photographers in my group do spectacular work, and this month’s results were no exception. 

It was Steve’s turn to assign our next photo challenge:  Bright, Happy Pictures!  Oooh…I’m motivated!  I have been giving this topic a great deal of thought, and I’ve come up with a bright idea.  Are you curious?  I’m going to….SHHH…it’s a secret!  You’ll just have to wait.  In the meantime, please stop by BITS ‘N PIECES often.  And feel free to leave comments…I would love to hear from you! 

3 comments:

Linda said...

Nice collage of your assignment images. You always come up with such creative ideas.

Bridget said...

loved your interpretation of the assignment. we did have a good time at the vunk estate :)

Framing Images and Memories said...

Terrific job Trish. Your photos are always wonderful.
p.s. For self-promotion....Anyone reading this comment, visit my blog as soon as you visit Trish's blog!