Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Lesson on Food Photography


Michael Miller of Memories Photography Studio gave a hands-on demonstration of food photography at our club meeting this week. 

To tell you the truth, I wasn’t especially interested in that topic (boring!!!) and nearly stayed home that evening.  But I forced myself to go, thinking what the heck…I’d give it a shot!

As it turned out, the joke was on me.  I came home enthused and hungry to apply my new knowledge.

Guess I’ll have to sandwich this new project between my “school” work and “home” work!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Punny, punny. I'm certainly glad you did attend, not only for your sake but because I got to see you for a little while.

Your image is better than any I took. I got in too close and the composition wasn't working, and then I wanted to get out of the way so others could have a turn.

I like the way you softened the corners and doesn't the pattern on the table work well with the subject?

Nice job.

Marty said...

Punny indeed! Yum, that looks delicious! Food photography sounds exciting to me, but then I love still lifes. Glad you wnet to the meeting!

Dee said...

Making me hungry..... :(