Sunday, November 27, 2011

Jukebox: The Original iPod


A jukebox…the original iPod…is a treasured relic from the past.  Recently I had the good fortune to view one man’s impressive collection of jukeboxes.  The bright, colorful lights of these machines caught my attention.  

Here are Bits ’N Pieces of my favorites…  



The iPod is an excellent example of the technological advances made in music-playing devices.  But I still miss the Happy Days era of the jukebox.

“There was a magic to it that made me want to be a part of the world it came from.    ~Bob Harris

3 comments:

Marty said...

Nice pictures! They sure bring back memories for me (both recently & eons ago!)...Liked your use "puns", although I'm not sure that's the correct terminology...But you know what I mean, and I did notice!

Linda said...

Love the images. Nice that you used different techniques for each. I think I like the diagonal one with the song choices best.

What a photo-rich opportunity.

Framing Images and Memories said...

I also like your use of different angles and techniques. There certainly is some "thrill" missing from modern technology and music for that matter.