Sunday, January 1, 2012

Wired!!!


On Christmas Eve my husband and I traveled to Schenectady to visit our sister-in-law in the hospital.  I was wired.  With all the busyness of the holiday season, it had been weeks since I’d picked up my camera.  I was bursting to click that shutter button!

It was a beautiful afternoon.  The sun was shining and the sky was blue – a perfect day for picture taking. On the ride home (much to the surprise of my husband) I cranked the window down, braving the cold wind whipping my face.  Click, click, click…aah…that wonderful sound made by the camera’s shutter.  It was just what I needed! 

P.S.  After blogging for more than three years, I figured it was time for a change.  How do you like the new look of Bits ‘N Pieces?

Happy New Year!!!

4 comments:

Marty said...

Nice overhaul on Bits N Pieces!
Nice photo too, and glad it gave you your fix. Happy New Year!

Linda said...

I know the feeling of clicking the shutter after a hiatus. You really did have a great day for it.

I love the look of that restaurant--too bad all those wires are in the way, but it is what it is.

Bridget said...

it's wired ;)
nice new look to your blog.
nice photo too. that place always catches my eye;)

karen said...

love the "new" format....but then I enjoy viewing your newest creations!!!