Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Splash of Color


On my visit to NYC two months ago, I was drawn (pun intended) to a huge splash of color lying on the sidewalk. 
I immediately crouched to the ground, eager to capture an interesting angle of the bold artwork.  Mesmerized by the bright colors, I failed to see the big picture.  My more observant companions literally dragged me by the arm, away from the “X-rated” artistic display. 


Thankfully, the images I captured are G-rated!
  
To learn more about the artist, click on this link:  


3 comments:

Linda said...

I can see why you were drawn to this artwork. So colorful and "happy" looking. Thanks for supplying the link, it was interesting to see more of his work.

Framing Images and Memories said...

Your post and photo bring a chuckle and good memories

Marty said...

That's too funny! What we can see is pretty though...But I'm sure that's the LAST thing you thought you were looking at!