Sunday, September 16, 2012

Scavenger Hunt – Week #8


“Ghosts!”

When our leader posted this week’s Scavenger List, my heart sank.  Where was I going to find that?  I pondered this question for a few days before an idea emerged.

Figuring the most likely place to find spirits would be in a graveyard, I headed to the nearest cemetery and prepared to catch my ghost.  Unsure of what I’d see, I certainly wasn’t expecting this frightful sight!
Scared, I scurried off, only to fall into a hole camouflaged by tall grass.  “Ouch!”  Twisting my foot, I cried out in pain as I sank to the ground.   I was helpless and at the mercy of the spirit world!

Thankfully, the next ghostly soul who appeared was angelic in nature and allayed my fears.
 R.I.P.

3 comments:

Framing Images and Memories said...

These are amazing! I know it takes a lot of practice to get these just right! Falling may have been the work of unhappy ghosts?

Marty said...

You outdid yourself this week!! Loved the story (sorry about the fall) and your pictures are truly amazing. You'll have to explain that to me sometime!

Linda said...

These are wonderful! I'm so impressed at your effort and the spectacular results.

I need to know how you did these--will talk to you tomorrow at our meeting.

Way to go!!!!!