Sunday, June 12, 2011

Rhythmic Expressions


Last night my friend and her two daughters performed in a dance recital.  I was there to cheer them on…and to capture some memories!

At first I moved front and center to get my shots, crouching on the floor out of the line of vision of video cameras.  However, I thoroughly embarrassed myself when, trying to rise gracefully, I lost my balance and stumbled, nearly falling into some guy’s lap.

Needless to say, I was glued to my seat for the rest of the evening!


3 comments:

Framing Images and Memories said...

Very impressive, dramatic shots. There is such difficult lighting in an indoor production and you handled it perfectly. Using the light, colors, and shapes of people you made these (especially number two) very very interesting!

Linda said...

Nice job. The framing in the first image is great.

Bridget said...

great job capturing the fun at the dance recital.