Sunday, July 15, 2012

Splash!



A few weeks ago my friend, Linda, posted some awesome “splash” images that she shot at a workshop (check out this link):  imagesisee
I was so impressed by her photos that she kindly offered to teach me this method. 

Last Monday afternoon we set up the photo shoot at Linda’s house.  By the time we finished, there was quite a wet mess in her bathroom, but she didn’t seem to mind a bit.

Thanks, Linda, for being such a good friend.  I had a blast creating these images!

A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.  ~Douglas Pagels

3 comments:

Marty said...

Love these! And so colorful too...The first one is my favorite. Great job!

Linda said...

Trish, these are awesome, especially the first one. Thanks for offering to bring the strawberries. Even though we didn't use them, they definitely added to the image with their wonderful color and texture.

You did a great job.

Sarah said...

Love the way you captured the splash...I'm assuming Linda tossed the fruit in? Can't see how you'd be able to do both. Fun!