Sunday, July 29, 2012

Scavenger Hunt - Week #1


The photo group I belong to is doing a “Photo Scavenger Hunt.”  Our team organizer will email us a weekly “list” to photograph.  If we choose to participate, we have one week to hunt, photograph, and post the image(s) to our individual blogs.

Here is our first week’s “list”:
“Photograph a ‘something’ that separates something/anything else’ into TWO sections.”

Hmmm…this required some thinking…and hunting!


This was fun…I’m ready to go hunting again!

 

5 comments:

Marty said...

Interesting! I LOVE the 2nd one...Where is that?

Linda said...

Beautiful, Trish. I like the way you unevenly "separated" the foliage from the lawn in the first one. And the church images.....well, that place was almost too beautiful to be real. Funny thing--I have the same images, hmmmm.

Framing Images and Memories said...

I LOVE the last image, very cool! The first is a strong interpretation of the assignment as well! Great job and fun to see your thought process regarding the 'separation assignment'.

Bridget said...

clever !
all great photos!
love the church image @2

J.L.Velez said...

2nd and 3rd are my favorites. Lighting was perfect and your composition was stellar too!